The following is an outline of some of the contract services and other activities Danlac Canada Inc. gets involved in:
- Assistance in the establishment of Food Processing in plants, farms, and households in and outside Canada.
- Help for Canadian food companies and suppliers to obtain contracts in and outside Canada. Transfer expertise to countries attempting to set up ventures with Canadian investors in Canada and abroad.
- Assistance to Canadian and foreign companies with procurement of equipment (new and used).
- Co-ordination of employee training sessions for Canadian and foreign companies.
- Strengthening of existing product lines as well as new product development (specializing in fluid milk, cheese, butter and cultured products). We also have acess to a swiss cheesemaker that wil be available from 2009. Working as head cheese maker in Ontario now.
- Troubleshooting of processing problems.
- Assistance in obtaining new manufacturing techniques, as well as setting up pilot-plant projects in either research centre(s) or in-house.
- Assist companies in joint-venture contacts with overseas contact.
For information and quotes please contact us.